1. sunday riley good genes treatment – this is a newer brand to me but when i bought it 6 months ago, i loved it! i use it at night as a treatment and i wake up looking so refreshed. it claims to help with fine lines and wrinkles and though i don’t have that concern yet, it definitely makes my skin look and feel plump. i don’t think you can ever be too young to start an anti-aging treatment. it also just exfoliates during the night so that i wake up with smooth skin.
2. nars laguna bronzer – i feel like all of my american friends wear this so if you wear bronzer, this is no surprise. it gives you an instant glow and tan with a perfect finish of not too matte or sparkly. i’ve been using this since freshman year of college and it’s always my go-to bronzer.
3. donna karen cashmere mist deodorant – this is definitely probably my #1 beauty product that i can’t live without. it’s a.m.a.z.i.n.g. if you haven’t tried this, you have to. i don’t even know how to describe it but it is life changing. whenever i’m wearing this without any perfume, people ask me what i’m wearing, it’s that good. it’s just the perfect vanilla, powder, fresh scent. i’m obsessed.
4. l’occitane almond cleansing shower oil – this is the only thing i use in the shower for body wash. it’s an oil that turns into body wash as you rub it in, and it’s amazing! it smells like almonds and has a strong lasting power once you get out of the shower.
5. mac angel lipstick – i wrote about this in my top 5 nude lipsticks recently. it’s the lipstick i’ve worn the longest and it goes with almost any look and works on most skin tones. it’s the perfect nude pink.
6. smith & cult pillow pie nail polish – this is my go to nail polish. i keep it in my purse at all times in case i ever need to do my nails. it’s the perfect not too cool, not too warm shade of pink. it goes with everything and the adorable bottle is just a bonus!
7. murad invisiblur pefecting shield sunblock – i haven’t been using this for a super long time, but i can say i couldn’t live without it, unless i find something better. it has spf 30 in it which i definitely have to use since i live in india where the sun is out almost every day. i would highly recommend it regardless of where you live as a skin protectant from uva/uvb rays. it also doubles as a primer which is the reason it completely sold me when i started using it.
8. mac mineralize skin finish in color soft & gentle – this is the best highlighter you can get. the powder form makes it super easy to work with (as opposed to the stick highlighters which need a bit of skill) and has the perfect champagne color. it works on all skin tones and has a great lasting power and color payoff.
9. redken extreme length primer – my sister got me hooked on this hair primer. it truly makes your hair grow SO QUICKLY. as soon as you apply it you can feel your hair turn a silky smooth texture. i use it about twice a week and it is so addicting.
10. marc jacobs daisy perfume – i always tell people this is my signature fragrance. i have so many perfumes but i truly can’t live without this one. i keep a rollerball in my bag and then i have multiple bottles at home. it has a strong gardenia note which is my all time favorite. i truly recommend this for an everyday wear if you like a gardenia scent.