1. i love anything floral, especially in swimwear, like this mara hoffman bikini. i love the cut and the light, pastel purple mixed with the neon green. i’m already dreaming of wearing this poolside back home all summer.
2. translucent frames are my favorite for the summer because they go with everything. i normally prefer buying men’s sunglasses because i’m naturally more attracted to them when i’m shopping. i found a similar pair to the ones I own by eyevan.
3. ef collection is probably one of my favorite jewelry designers. her pieces are so dainty and chic. i love these rose gold earrings for summer because they remind me of the sun.
4. these lace up ivanka trump heels are perfect for summer and i’m loving anything yellow this season. extra bonus- they are just like the aquazurra wild thing sandals for a fraction of the price.
5. off the shoulder tops are so in right now and perfect for the hot weather in both the u.s. and india. i love yumi kim prints (and own way too many) so i fell in love when i was shopping online and found this, i couldn’t resist.
6. i am obsessed with off white denim this summer. i have been wearing these jcrew jeans constantly and can’t get enough. they add such a clean, fresh look to everything i pair them with.
7. i fell in love with this dress by self portrait when i was back in new york in january. the lace is beautiful and classic and the nude adds a bit of sexiness to the dress.
8. i wanted to include a bag but i’m not the type of person who switches my bags constantly. i prefer pouches because i can just grab it and then throw it in whatever bag i am wearing. this pouch is ideal for summer with the bright tone, but it can also transition into fall with the animal print and a mustard yellow color. primary ny is one of my favorite stores for accessories so check them out, as they have unique sunglasses and jewelry as well.
*all of the above links ship to india (except the pouch)!